About Us - St. Vincent and the Grenadines Coast Guard Service
- Integrity: In our standards we demonstrate uncompromising ethical conduct and moral behaviour in all our personal actions.
- Loyalty: We are loyal and accountable to the public trust, in the execution of our missions and duties.
- Discipline: We must adhere to the rules and regulations governing the Coastguard and approach every task with confidence and bravery.
- Team Work: We approach every task hand in hand; to enhance the effectiveness of the successful achievement of the organizational goals.
- Respect and Devotion to duty: We value our diverse workforce as professionals, encourage individual opportunity and growth. We are committed to the successful achievement of the organizational goals.
To become the leading provider in maritime-emergency, and law enforcement in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
To maintain a permanent and effective maritime monitoring, control surveillance, law enforcement and emergency response service within the waters of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.