In the quest of offering improved service to the general public, the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force (RSVGPF) has modernised the Police Identification Card (I.D). The new Police Identification Card bears the following information and features:
On the front
- The name and rank of the officer of the officer to whom the card was issued
- A photograph of the officer
- The officer’s signature
- The official crest/logo of the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force
- The National Flag of St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- And a unique seal with security features
On the back
- Height, colour of eyes and hair of the officer
- The National Identification Card number of the officer
- The National Insurance Services number of the officer
- The Voter’s Number of the officer
- The enlistment date of the officer
- The date when the card was issued;
- The official crest/logo of the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force;
- Date of Birth of the Officer; and
- The signature of the Commissioner of Police.
The I.D cards are manufactured at the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) using the same standards and materials used to produce both the National Identification Card and Driver’s Licence.
The general public and business organizations are therefore urged to accept the new Police Identification Card as genuine and bona fide both for identification purposes and to conduct business transactions.