Information provided by the Human Resources Department
Joining the Royal Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force is a proud moment for every serving member. An opportunity to serve and protect the citizens and visitors of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is the main aim of every serving member of the police force. Thinking about about joining the organization please submit your application to the Human Resources Department at the Central Police Station.
Pre-Employment Requirements for Entry into the Royal Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force:
All prospective candidates must:
- Be medically fit.
- Must not have a criminal record.
- A medical examination including blood test and vision test.
- Must be of good conduct.
- An interview.
- Be the holder of academic certificates with minimum passes.
- Five (5) G.C.E O'levels Grades A-C or
- Five (5) C.S.E.C subjects - General Proficiency - Grades 1-3
- English Language and Mathematics are compulsory
- Entry Test and Screening.
- A written entrance examination covering Dictation, Mathematics, English and general Knowledge will be applied.
- Be of Vincentian citizenship.
- A physical agility, which includes a height requirement test.
- Be between the ages of 19 to 30 years.
- Be of a height 5' 8" and above.
- A comprehensive background check looking into past employment, character profile and criminal record
- Birth certificate (original)
- Marriage/Divorce certificate
- Two (2) passport size photo-graph
- Academic or skills certificate (original and copy)
- Two recent testimonials
- Completed application from
Application for the police force must be accompanied by
- A letter from the school of your attendance
- A letter from someone in your community
- A letter from your previous employment